Mega Cat Studios and publisher Graffiti Games have given us a release date for their upcoming RPG shooter, Bite the Bullet. You’ll be able to sink your teeth into this one on 13th August.
In case you’ve missed our previous coverage on this one, we really mean it when we talk about sinking your teeth in. The game’s actually being marketed as a ‘run and gun and eat’ title, where players have to eat enemies, bullets and more to power-up their character, weapons and abilities. A press release describes it as “Contra meets professional eating”, and we can’t really argue with that.
Key Features Include
– Devour enemies to powerup Chewy/Chewella, weapons, and abilities.
– Chow down on everything – enemies, walls, even bullets.
– Play solo or with a friend in local co-op.
– Four character classes (Carnivore, Herbivore, Omnivore, and Robovore – which means eating metal) that have their own unique abilities and perks.
– Gorge on 50 levels.
– Character customizations with a deep, branching skill tree.
– Loot powerful weapons with fun modifiers such as Spicy Critter Cannons.
– Craft exotic new weapons by wolfing down special types of characters and enemies.
– Eat enemies to energize skills and special attacks.
– Use a highly advanced shield for protection from oncoming fire or knock enemies away.
– Earn action hero bandanas by fully completing each world.
– Chew carefully – every enemy has its own nutritional information, and a body type will change based on the types of enemies consumed.
– Transform into the powerful Zombro form and smash enemies into bite-sized bits.
As mentioned above, you’ll be able to download this one from 13th August, and it’ll be priced at $14.99. If you haven’t already, make sure to check out the new trailer above.