The Urban Trial series is back for another spin on Switch, as Tate Multimedia reveals Urban Trial Tricky exclusively for Nintendo’s platform.
Following in the footsteps of Urban Trial Playground on Switch and Urban Trial Freestyle on 3DS, this new entry brings all the tricks, platforming and racing you’ve come to expect. It’s set in a cartoon-style city and boasts three modes, more than 30 levels, and a “vast” number of customisation options.
It’s also said to play in “super-smooth 60fps”, as seen in this feature list below:
1. Exciting light-hearted casual gameplay
2. Crazy mix of tricks, platforming, and racing
3. Killer tricks to combine in countless combos
4. Super-smooth experience in 60 FPS
5. 3 single-player modes
6. Over 30 levels + side challenges
7. Savage customization options
8. Leaderboards to rule
9. Infinite gameplay
10. More freedom, more fun. Riding in both directions.
We don’t have an exact release date for this one just yet, but we do know it’ll be landing on Switch this summer. We thought the last entry on Switch was pretty enjoyable on the whole, so we’ll make sure to keep an eye out for any future announcements.
Have you played any of the older games in this series? Do you think you might give this one a go? Let us know with a comment below.