THQ Nordic and Rainbow Studios have announced that MX vs ATV All Out will be racing onto a Nintendo Switch near you this September.
Described as “the complete off-road racing and lifestyle experience”, the game has players choosing from bikes, ATVs and UTVs and refining their rider style and their own private compound before setting off for some good old arcade racing. It features Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint and Freestyle competition, and also lets you speed around “massive open worlds”.
Here’s a feature list:
– 2 player split-screen and 8 player online mode
– Compete in various modes like Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more!
– Master insane stunts and test your limits in freestyle mode
– Turn your garage into a show room for all of your customized vehicles
– Select your own style from numerous gear companies or compete with one of the many top pro riders from around the world.
It’s set to launch on 1st September, which is amazingly already less than two months away.
What do you think? Will you be giving this a go on Switch? Let us know in the usual place.