Launching later this week on Nintendo Change is Duck Souls+, a brand new launch from Brazilian developer Inexperienced Dinosaur Video games. Is that this the half the place we’re presupposed to say that Duck Souls is the Darkish Souls of geese? Let’s transfer on.
The sport is described as a fast-paced motion platformer which stars a bit duck on a mission to search out all of the eggs to avoid wasting his species. So not a Darkish Souls clone, then. The world round you is stuffed with nasty traps that’ll wreck your plans, so working, leaping, and dashing by this treacherous surroundings may not be as straightforward as you first thought.
This is a function listing:
– 20 completely different ranges and 5 completely different biomes to discover!}
– Play 100 hand-crafted brutal ranges crammed with lethal traps
– Leap over spikes, climb partitions, and keep away from dying
– Problem your platforming expertise with hardcore issue
– Survive over 20 several types of lethal traps
– Acquire 20 completely different hats and customise your duck!
The sport will launch on Change this Friday, 27th March and will probably be priced at $.99 / .99€.
Value a go for a fiver? Or is it a bit too quackers in your tastes? Be at liberty to provide you with some higher jokes within the feedback beneath.