If you prefer life on the more relaxing end of the gaming scale, you might want to keep an eye out for One Line Coloring which launches on Switch next month.
Inspired by Connect-the-dots (or dot-to-dot, as you might call it), One Line Coloring has players drawing objects line-by-line, slowly transforming them from a series of dots to a living, breathing animation. Some objects are instantly recognisable, but others will have you second-guessing as you slowly fill in each section.
Apparently, each model you fill in is actually part of a bigger picture; the ultimate goal is to uncover all of the different shapes, completing each of these dioramas. As you can tell from the trailer above, everything about it just oozes relaxation. Here are some key features:
ONE LINE COLORING OFFERS:
– Over 100 carefully designed models to uncover and collect
– 6 unique themes to showcase completed models
– Playful scenes presented as dioramas for players to create
-Pastel, eye-catching visuals to relax our mind
– Engaging dot connecting mechanics to spice up the gameplay
– Fresh twist to a classic, dot-to-dot games
– Creative puzzles easy for children, engaging for adults
The game launches on Nintendo Switch on 21st August and will be priced at $6.99.
Are you liking what you see? Do you like playing puzzle games on Switch? Let us know in the comments.