You possibly can all the time depend on Devolver Digital to supply up quirky, left-field video games, and Sludge Life actually matches that description.
This low-fi 3D journey sport shall be hitting Swap and the Epic Video games Retailer this spring, and entails graffiti, farting, images and urinating into bathrooms (no, actually).
Sludge Life shall be proven off at PAX East this weekend, the place attendees who cease by Devolver Digital’s sales space (#25051) can get some early hands-on gameplay.
Here is some extra data:
Artwork vandals Terri Vellmann & Doseone (HIGH HELL) and gifted finger painters Devolver Digital have revealed SLUDGE LIFE, a graffiti romp by way of a polluted island stuffed with cranky idiots with a vibe so thick you possibly can style it coming to Nintendo Swap and Epic Video games Retailer this spring.
Roam a tiny island caught on a sludge coated planet as upcoming tagger GHOST, a breezy bandit set on staking their declare amongst the graffiti elite. Traverse the corporately branded panorama, hyperlink up with different taggers, and steal junk and hearts alongside the best way. Will you develop into the king of the island and tag each open inch, infiltrate sludge-pumping company GLUG, or simply take all of it down in flames with you?
* Expertise the thrills of vandalism from the protection of your laptop.
* Curiosity and free will are your solely motivators – roll as you please by way of a tiny open-world.
* Discover and obtain apps to your laptop computer and waste your life away taking part in a sport inside a sport.
* Smoke Ciggy Cigs model cigarettes. Smoke ‘em up actual good.
* Take pictures of unique fauna and ambivalent NPCs.
* Devoted fart button.
* An enormous child, group basketball courtroom, and a cat with two buttholes. [no extra charge]
* Three distinct endings and fairly strong credit.
Does this sound like your form of jam? Tell us with a remark.