It would appear that Streets of Rage 4‘s release date has been revealed ahead of any official announcement thanks to a Switch eShop listing. According to Nintendo’s digital store, the game will launch on 23rd April.
At the time of writing, publisher Lizardcube is yet to officially reveal the game’s specific release date, but listings on the Switch eShop are just as trustworthy as you might imagine. The listing reveals that the game will cost £22.49 / $24.99 / AUD $37.50 and will be 3.1GB in size. Here’s a new feature list:
– The comeback of the legendary Streets of Rage series.
– Beautiful graphics fully hand-drawn animated by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
– Clean up Wood Oak City by yourself or with another friend online!
– Team up to 4 people offline for the first time and take the city back!
– Classic gameplay enhanced with brand-new mechanics.
– Soundtrack by a wide all-star line up of world-class musicians.
– Braised chicken everywhere.
– A dozen former Streets of Rage characters unlockable and playable in their original pixel versions.
– Play with the music of the previous Streets of Rage games.
– 12 unique stages.
We’ll make sure to update this story if an official announcement is also made. Just a couple of months ago, it was revealed that the game will support two-player co-op online and, for the first time in the series, up to four-player local co-op.
Have you been waiting to get your hands on this one? Let us know with a comment below.
[Source : Nintendolife]