Digerati has revealed that will probably be bringing Tremendous Blood Hockey and its retro-flavoured violence to Nintendo Change subsequent month.
Described as “a violent homage to traditional Eight- and 16-bit ice hockey video games” Tremendous Blood Hockey permits you to customise your line-up, take to the ice, and use fast-paced expertise and bone-crunching brutality to dominate the sport. You’ll be able to participate in a single participant event, or compete towards buddies in four-player native multiplayer.
The brand new console model even options weight-reduction plan, showering, and a few fairly shady performance-enhancing medication. However hey, it is solely a online game, proper? Listed below are some key options:
– Use superior skating, positioning, technique and blood-splattering violence
– Tackle the world in a worldwide event, the place failure leads to execution
– Diversified challenges and situations, together with Turbo Mode and 12 vs 12 Mega Rumble
– Paint the ice with the blood of your mates in Four-player native multiplayer
– Franchise Mode: Create, recruit and handle your individual customized workforce of inmates in a futuristic world of dystopic blood sports activities
– Benefit from the retro beats of an unique soundtrack by chiptunist Shawn Daley
As famous above, this one will arrive on Change someday in April (the date hasn’t been fastened simply but). It’s going to then launch on PS4 and Xbox One in Q2 2019.
What do you assume? Will you be giving this one a go? Share your ideas with us within the feedback.