Indie hit Useless Cells simply acquired even greater and higher because of a brand new, free piece of DLC referred to as ‘Rise of the Big’.
Gamers who’ve overwhelmed the primary sport can now acquire entry to a brand new space referred to as the Cavern, an surroundings “stuffed with totally new methods to die”. Cheery. You will come up in opposition to abominable new traps, perilous lava swimming pools, loads of violent new enemies who’re all ready to kill you, and even a brand new boss.
There’s additionally a brand new skinning system, which provides gamers greater than 50 new character outfits to get pleasure from, and new loot will drop through the sport’s new Premium Store. We have got all the small print you want down beneath.
The replace brings:
● 10 new enemy sorts, a lot of which will be discovered within the larger issue modes of the sport
● Three new expertise have been included within the sport which encompass a flying pet and a single use scroll that can reveal the present degree map (ooOOOooOOoooOooo)
● 10 new weapons together with the Big Killer, the Boi Axe and the Thunder Protect
● The previous Hunter Grenade door within the Prisoners’ Quarters has been changed by a brand new Specialist store the place you should buy the Hunter’s Grenade, skins or a stunning new Map
● For essentially the most superior gamers, Rise of the Big holds a brand new hidden degree. A completely new ending to your story will probably be revealed to those that can beat the —- out of the brand new boss ready for you on the finish…
Useless Cells – Rise of the Big DLC is on the market now free of charge on #NintendoSwitch! Discover your strategy to the Cavern and combat by a brand new degree with new enemies, then problem the Big in an epic boss combat.
🔥 https://t.co/aooZepvQHY pic.twitter.com/DPCA1wo87O
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) Might 23, 2019
The discharge comes alongside an announcement that the sport has now surpassed two million gross sales worldwide. In celebration, now you can seize Useless Cells from the Nintendo eShop at 20% off for a restricted time.
There’s by no means been a greater time to leap into Useless Cells. Will you be firing it again up to try the brand new content material, or maybe you are nearly to get pleasure from it for the primary time? Both manner, tell us in case you’re excited for this within the feedback.