Modus Video games has shared a brand new video for Frozenbyte’s upcoming Trine four: The Nightmare Prince, giving us a take a look at some beautiful wanting gameplay and exploring the developer’s journey whereas making the sport.
Trine four will characteristic an all-new story that reunites Amadeus, Pontius, and Zoya, returning to its conventional 2.5D aesthetic with the puzzle-platforming gameplay gamers loved within the first two Trine video games. There are new environments, new physics-based puzzles, and even a model new four-player co-op choice. Here is a take a look at some key options:
– Attractive, 2.5D landscapes. Discover uniquely designed ranges in stunning, 2.5 dimensions, from breathtaking ruins and haunted tombs to tranquil birch groves and blueberry forests.
– Native and on-line multiplayer. Play with as much as four gamers on-line or in native co-op.
– Fascinating storytelling. Comply with the story of a haunted prince as you journey by way of magical fairytale landscapes inhabited by pleasant creatures, in addition to a number of nightmarish foes.
– Dynamic puzzle-solving. Resolve puzzles – solo or with associates – that characteristic fireplace, air, mild, magnets, electrical energy and extra, with challenges tailor-made to the variety of gamers.
– Ample ability bushes. Unlock numerous talents and superb new expertise.
– Fully revamped fight system. Expertise the heroes’ personal bloodcurdling nightmares in boss fights that includes an enriched fight system with recent challenges and thrilling motion!
– Enchanting soundtrack. Take pleasure in a wondrous soundtrack with songs that convey life to every new setting.
It could seem that the Trine: Final Assortment launch – which sees all 4 Trine video games bundled collectively – sadly is not coming to Swap, though a ‘Sequence 1 – three’ bodily launch was revealed earlier this 12 months. We have got some further screenshots for you under, nevertheless it’s value noting that these aren’t Swap-specific.
Trine four is scheduled to launch on Nintendo Swap “this fall”; it was beforehand revealed that pricing could be set at £29.99 / €34.99.
Are you hoping to choose this one up later within the 12 months? Are you cheerful that the collection is returning to its roots? Inform us under.