Launching subsequent week on Nintendo Change is Bucket Knight, a run-and-gun platformer that includes acquainted retro vibes.
The sport has gamers serving to a courageous knight in his mission to seek out the Holy Grail – and make a load of cash whereas doing it. You may be exploring dungeons and avoiding traps, all whereas making an attempt to remain alive and get wealthy.
It really launched on Steam again in September final yr however seems to have flown underneath the radar for essentially the most half. Here is a characteristic checklist:
– Discover harmful dungeons stuffed with traps, treasures and… meals?
– Varied enemies that can attempt to shoot you, stab you, explode you or will attempt to be your pal… nevermind, simply shoot at them
– A number of weapons for each honourable knight style
– Lethal traps that you just by no means need to put at your private home (however possibly at your ex-home)
– Gold, gems and treasures
– There is no such thing as a textual content within the sport and the story is informed via visuals
It is set to launch on Change on 28th February and might be accessible for $four.99.
We have had retro-style platformers within the type of Shovel Knight and now Bucket Knight on Change, so what’s subsequent? Hammer Knight? Lawnmower Knight? Maybe a Cheese Grater Knight? The chances are countless.