Yacht Membership Video games has immediately revealed a model new entry into its vastly widespread Shovel Knight sequence. Confirmed for launch on Nintendo Swap, the brand new sport is named Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon.
The information comes from immediately’s Yacht Membership Video games Presents video presentation, the place the model new puzzle-adventure mashup was proven off for the primary time. Gamers will be a part of Shovel Knight on a journey into the depths of the titular Pocket Dungeon, becoming a member of up with a mysterious information often called Puzzle Knight to shovel by way of foes, seize new gear, and battle bosses each new and acquainted.
It is primarily a falling block-style puzzler, but it surely comes with a dungeon-crawling twist, as defined by this function record:
● Enter a world of falling block puzzle video games, with a dungeon-crawling twist! An all-new hybrid that’s by no means been seen earlier than.
● Stumble upon enemies to battle them and commerce injury in a singular fight system. Group foes collectively for enormous chain assaults whereas grabbing keys, power-ups, and potions to refill your well being!
● A daring new visible type enhances a brand new story. Study the ropes out of your pal Puzzle Knight as you try to flee the mysterious Pocket Dungeon. Shovel Knight’s signature storytelling and humor are on full show!
● Take management of greater than 10 of your favourite heroes from the Shovel Knight universe, every with a singular energy and play type.
● Equip your self on the fly with a treasure trove of things and gear. Combine and match your loadout to arrange for any encounter.
● Play in a wide range of methods with Story Mode, 2 participant aggressive Versus Mode, and way more.
● One other incomparable soundtrack in a brand new type by astonishing virtuoso Jake Kaufman!
The sport can be launched on Nintendo Swap and different platforms this fall.
Are you a Shovel Knight fan? Do you suppose you may give this puzzle journey a go? Share your ideas with us within the feedback under.